Friday, July 31, 2009

My Reality Show Addiction Continues:The Real Housewives of Atlanta

Okay I must admit, I am a reality show fanatic, American Idol, Apprentice, America's Got Talent, Real Housewives of Atlanta, Wife Swap, need I go on?? The one that I can't seem to get enough of, however is "The Real Housewives of Atlanta".

The second season premiered last night and it began with a bang. Sheree' argued with her party planner, who felt as though she was infringing upon his professional duties. That dude seemed crazed. What kind of professional would become agitated because his client has an interest in his work?? You'd think that would help make his job easier.

Also, newcomer Grammy Award-winning singer/songwriter Kandi Burruss,of the former R&B group Escape made her debut on the show. While she seems to be very talented and business savvy, I thought it'd be interesting to see how she would mesh with the other housewives, given their history.

I felt that way until I viewed this:



Apparently, their is trouble brewing between Kandi and Nene(who happens to be my favorite), even off the camera. The two seem to have the most in common: they are both sassy, independent minded, and do not back down; So naturally, they would but heads.

Well, if this debut of "housewives" is indicative of this season, then it sure to be a season of drama! Oh and to all the overly conservatives labeling the show as "ghetto". Please. It's a form of entertainment!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment