Thursday, June 11, 2009

Can I get a cancellation please??!!

Recently, for some arcane reason, my husband just signed up for, of all magazines, the (O)prah magazine. This is a guy who is engages in guy hobbies: sports, action movies, cars, computers. Needless to say a subscription to the "O" took me by surprise. Perhaps he was thinking of getting in touch with his feminine side. I say thinking because he quickly came to his senses upon the receipt of the introductory issue, only there was no contact information. This is what I call smart marketing. We perused the book from cover to cover, and found nothing. Any information given had to do with with ordering only. Its no wonder Oprah is a multi billionare. I can't hate. This is what I call smart business. You push your product, even upon delivery. This shows the level of commitment and confidence in your product, without engaging in bad business practices.

In any event, we ended up doing a little research on the net to find the customer service that processes cancellations, and it was easy as 1,2,3. I want to be like as business savy as Oprah is when I grow up lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment