Friday, June 19, 2009

Holy Smokes!! Hillsborough County had new source supplying energy: Marijuanna


Talk about going green. TECO customers had a different source fueling their energy: weed.

At the county's waste to energy plant on Falkenburg Rd, Hillsborough County deputies burned almost a ton of confiscated marijuana, this morning at 11 am according to spokesman JD Calloway.

Calloway went on to report that the area in which the burning takes place is cordoned off,with access to only law enforcement, and is burned very quickly. Therefore, no one could get high off of the burning. The marijuana was seized between February and July of last year during the county's "Operation Indoor Outlaw".

Deputies say the marijuana, which is contained in 300 boxes, has a street value of $6 million.

All I can say is somewhere out there Bob Marley is turning in his grave. Not to be blunt or anything (no pun intended), but I wonder if the worker/workers that burned the weed got high? I'm not a proponent of weed ,nor am I an opponent, but I have yet to hear of someone dieing of weed overdose, or getting cancer from it. I'm just saying.... What do you guys think??

2 comments:

  1. I never heard of no one dieing of a weed overdose but I heard you can get cancer from weed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i guess anything is possible. lol

    ReplyDelete